Saturday, January 7, 2012

Higgins Beach Diet

You've heard of the South Beach Diet. As you know I packed on a lot of lbs over the Holidays so today I started the Higgins Beach Diet. It consists of paddle, paddle, paddle and a little more paddle. I hope to get a healthy dose of this diet! Caught everything in sight today. Granted they were small fries.

You know girls who wear stuff like "juicy" and "pink" on their bums...well today I saw a girl whose wetsuit had a billabong symbol on her butt.

Think I'm gonna get some Uggs. Bet you didn't know that Uggs where made popular by surfers (and some accounts claim surfers invented them)--to keep their feet warm after the surf. My toes were freezing the whole way home. The Presidential doesn't have the best heating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean