Sunday, July 22, 2012

Feel Good

Two things happened today which made me fee really good. For young kids came up and asked if my Island Oasis Smoothie was better than the guy on the Pier which made them puke. I explained to them that I am an Ice Cream shop and I use milk/yogurt and offer whipped cream. They were stoked and ordered four Fro-Ho-Cho's. One kid said, "Wow this is amazing. It's ridiculous. It's the best thing I've ever had." They proceeded to the "Square" and I could still hear them saying, "this thing is unbelievable."

Later in the evening...a guy was on his cell phone and said, "Yeah meet me at Big Wave's." Big Wave's, a landmark? Right On!

Yeah these are feel good stories, but they don't put money in the Bank. Still-It's All Good! Big Wave is creating waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean