Sunday, September 9, 2012

Recap

Went surfing on Wednesday. Apparently my wetsuit shrunk 3 sizes. Paddling out was tough. I was afraid of the waves and my timing was way off.  Thursday, I brought Toni and George (my Bulgarian Friends) out surfing. It was their last day in Maine. Have you ever seen wounded ducks? Neither had I, until I saw these two in the water, but they had fun.

Friday I went to the hospital. I was in excruciating pain!!! I guess I have a kidney stone. Laid up all day in bed on percocet.  I once passed a kidney stone in my 20's...believe me when I tell you I fear going to the bathroom.

In true surfer fashion--Big Wave asked the doctor if he can go surfing once he passes the stone (in anticipation of good wave's on Saturday).

I woke up this morning to see over 20 people in the water with killer waves. Even though I haven't passed the stone, I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. I rocked my best wave yet. A left. I was working the wave. Top turns, and bottom turns--it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean