Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dovidenja (dough-vee-jane-ya) Serbia

Spent the last three weeks in Serbia. What a beautiful country, wonderful people, and fabulous food. If you ever have the opportunity, I strongly recommend a visit. I missed my last flight home from Chicago. Exact same thing happened when I returned from Hawaii. http://surfingreport.blogspot.com/2010/03/extended-stay.html. The plane was still there. Oh well.

So I've been home 4 days and have surfed 3. Day 1--felt great to be back in the water, but I had no good video. Yesterday I had some good rides, but my go pro editor was messed up, and this is what I have for today. Nothing special, not much, but as the quote goes...."Surfing is very much like making love, it doesn't matter how many times you've done it, it always feels good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean