Saturday, October 9, 2010

Action Packed

Wednesday October 6th

Why did I stay in Queens again? Oh, that's right...to Surf!!! Hit Long Beach in the morning. The waves at this spot come in much different than home. There was an adjustment period before I started to catch some good stuff. Had a smoothie for lunch. Appropriately, it's called the "Beach Bum".

Surfed Lido Beach in the afternoon. While sitting on my board planes are flying directly overhead. I'd say only about 500-600 feet in the air. I'm kinda freakin'. Just glad Sully wasn't flying...he likes to land in the water.

Next stop...New York Comedy Club. I was gonna get this pic for the blog, then the crowd said tell some jokes so I obliged.

Wait, we're not done yet. Shot over to Bleecker where I saw this amazing guitarist. I was rapping with him til the wee hours of the morning. I'm pumping him up so much. He slips a cd in my jacket. I'm now reading the liner notes. I was chillin with Grammy Nominee, John Primer. It says, "John should be credited for helping Muddy Waters bring the Blues to Chicago." If you ever have the chance to see John Primer...I highly recommend it. This guy ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean