Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Best



The Presidential got a rock chip and I noticed a leak the other day. You want the best, you got the best. I went to see Mary who hooked me up. Mary says it looks like I'm rollin' around incognito in an old man's car--Exactly the point. Good Luck PoPo!

Mary entered a nation-wide competition and ranked 17th best auto glass installer in the United States. She was the first female ever in the competition. They didn't know what to make of it. I assure you she was the best (a bit of sexism definitely factored into the results). If you saw her score card...I mean they docked her points for having rivets in her jeans. Everyone had jeans and no one else was docked for this BS. One guy broke the windshield during the installation and placed higher than her. I rest my case. Anyway...Mary Morissette, hands down the best.

3 comments:

  1. Anyone know of any Websites where Surfing is talked about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the deal. There have been no waves. I'm just trying to keep some info up to bide the time. You are fortunate that I haven't canceled your subscription due to lack of payment. Enjoy what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.sportkc.org/ftp/costa_rica_surfing_6501.jpg

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean