Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat


I gave my dad several opportunities to hit Hatteras on the way down--that would have been a real treat. Instead we opted to go to see Pedro at South of the Border. The trick was on me.

I'm on a 284 mile stretch of road with swamps and trees as far as the eye can see in all directions--oh no here comes the rollers. I'm asked if I know the speed limit in the city limits? City Limits, I guess that's what the hillbillies consider a city? I told Officer Beets to call ahead as I've got anotha 987 miles to go.

Cruised in at 11:30 last night. My dad wanted to spend the night in Savannah. If, I'm gonna take three days to drive to Ball-Z South (still operating in the red), I can assure you one night will be in the OBX. If there would be no speed limits on these backwoods roads, I'd do it in one day.

Waves are gonna be off the hook all week on the East Coast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean