Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tales From The South

My dad had never been to a Waffle House so I brought him. There was this rough n' tumble guy next to us and my dad say's, "Hey Bubba wanna pass the syrup?"  Bubba said, "Here you go sir." Lotta respect down South.

Where driving and the signs read, "Smoke Fog"...I'm thinking a little slow down South. You know maybe they don't know if it looks like smoke or fog. Well let me tell you they call it like it is 'cause this stuff was some serious Smoke Fog--Fierce. In fact, had I got pulled over for speeding I woulda asked the cop if he was sure it was me through the heavy smoke fog.

Oh. Speed down South is 70. How cool is that. 70 means 80-85, so once we got rolling we made some good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean