Monday, April 16, 2012

"You Be Illin' "

So Reggae Fest was good, but Big Wave Dave was Illin'. Didn't get the full experience, but I got enough to know that I think Peaks is way better. Lotta scams going on there. Nite Time scene was rocking though--Like a Hippie Commune--and I've always despised Hippies, but like free love. Good People Throughout, just having a good time--that's reggae.

"Im just a buffalo soldier in the heart of america,
Stolen from africa, brought to america,
Said he was fighting on arrival, fighting for survival;
Said he was a buffalo soldier win the war for america."

Wai yai yai, Wai yai yai yo, Wai yai yai, Ya yo yo yo,
Wai yai yai, Wai yai yai yo, Wai yia yai, Ya yo yo yo,
Wai yai yai, Wai yai yai yo, Wai yai yai, Ya yo yo yo,
Wai yai yai, Wai yai yai yo, Wai yai yai, Ya yo yo yo.


Right now, everything is happening for a reason for Big Wave and had I not gone to Sugarloaf, I wouldn't have found my latest product (top secret of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean