Saturday, February 26, 2011

All Tingly

February has been a long month with not many surf days. However, I have had my best rides in February...so that brings us to the age-old question...Quality vs Quantity. Ideally, you'd like a happy medium.

Right now I have a tingling sensation throughout my body. It looks like the waves are gonna be rockin' today. It's high tide right now and the waves are crashing hard. I hope it's still here in 4 hrs, it should be.

"We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
Or just chasing after some finer day.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting"

How 'bout that...I hit all the demographics with lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean