Thursday, October 10, 2013

Let's Catch Up

It's been tough for me to get on my computer....Srpski's Skyping and all.  Last post second session...caught a nice backside trim and that was it, but it was a backside trim.

Went out a couple of days ago and did nothing 'cause the waves had no joules. I mean I stood up, but did nothing. Then I went to Higgins at night and did the same thing. Stood up and did nothing. I'm still trying to figure this board out and I think it all came together in a dream.

Went out today with Glenn. He had a nice little session. We caught a party wave which was cool. Then I hit a really nice wave where I did a C-like motion with my hand in front of me on the water. A big (slow motion) arcing turn. Glenn dropped his board on the walk home. Hopefully he gets it fixed in time as there should be nice waves for the weekend.

Sorry for the delay in posting.  Hey, I'm a surfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean