Saturday, October 12, 2013

"Um..Hmm"

Killed it out there. Went to Higgins on a Saturday F*** Fest and I water hogged it. Hit the first one I went after about chest high and carved a nice backside. Caught about 4 good ones overall. This board handles really well with good waves. Had my best ride yet. Popped-up, made the drop going front-side, then I pulled a cutback into the curl and reversed it. I saw the wave was gonna close out so I tried to boogey into the barrel. There was no barrel as the wave closed hard and I just rolled with the white-wash.  Glenn was supping out there and killing it.  Just the fact that he was out there on a sup is crazy. You should check out 2kooks.com (still in the works).

Finally, I had to get outta there cause I almost got taken out 3 times by shortboarders and was eventually in the way. Psyched and Stoked that I finally rocked my new board!!!

2 comments:

  1. 2kooks.com didn't yield much .... what should I see?

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2kooks.com is a documentary website/reality show about exploits of two surfing kooks (Glenn and me).

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean