Friday, May 2, 2014

Hey Yeah

"Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright"
Then great debate lingers on--the hog or the fish. I took the fish out. I had to clean it up, Go Pro Glenn left it filthy after his last session. Anyway I struggled for about 45 minutes without catching anything. I had to get reacquainted with the fish while 3 girls were putting me to shame. I didn't even get any numbers. Anyway....the second wave woulda been incredible, but my front foot slipped on what shoulda been the bottom turn so I got caught up in the slop. Time for a wax job. My third wave, "Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright" while it may not look like it...this was my best wave ever! I was working the board and Ru says, "It's better to turn than to have a long ride" Right on Ru!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Last wave looked good but was cut short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the last ride I was over-juiced and tried to do too much. It basically ends there. It takes a trained eye to enjoy the brilliance of the third ride.

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean