Sunday, May 18, 2014

Struggle

This first wave felt way better than it looks. That's probably because I was out nearly four hours and I struggled all day. I didn't have the cam for the morning session because I was late to the party. I did have one nice front side though. I probably struggled this morning because I was too busy checking out the honnies/bunnies in the lineup. The afternoon...well I have no excuses. I put the second one in because that's pretty low for me. "Bass, how low can you go?"

There are nice waves projected Mon-Thurs but I am so far behind on getting Big Wave's open for this weekend. But I will still try to sneak some sessions in. If you don't see me out here that means I am now operating Big Wave's and you can find updates on Big Wave's Facebook page. I don't know the address, but you can search Big Wave's Old Orchard Beach (always the marketer!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean