Thursday, May 1, 2014

Picka

Went out with the right frame of mind. Be in spot X, be the hunter not the hunted. Then I saw a couple snowbirds back in town. They were distracting me and got me off of my game. They got in my head and I was intimidated. Oh well. The second ride was my best (of course the camera is down).  You have to look at the reflection on the board to see the ride.  On the third wave--I out ran a big (white-water) section. Don't think I've done that before. Then in true kook fashion, I messed up the backend. Then....Glenn killed a monster drop. I was stoked for him--he rocked a massive wave!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Was it the birds or Barry getting in your head? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was Barry--he's one of the Birds (hahaha)

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean