Monday, March 8, 2010

Arrival


Finally, Hawaii! Hopping on to the surf bus and headed to the house which you have to check out on the virtual tour at www.virtualjacksonhole.com/HomeTour.aspx?LN=32 The house is sweet! I was drawn out of bed this morning by the magical sound of an exotic bird singing. Then I walked out of the house only to see this awesome view.


Hit my first surf lesson this morning and actually popped up a few times. Did not ride any waves for too long. I can only tell you it is an incredible feeling getting up. Unfortunately, I don't have any visual proof right now. Christine, Yoga teacher/surf van driver, a little spitfire, is in charge of taking the photo for when I actually ride a wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean