Friday, March 19, 2010

Motherly Love


First Off, this is a picture of Ms. Fitts going to educate the 5th graders. Her last day before Spring Vacation. Yeah!

Aunt Doris would not let me go surfing without first going to the doctor's office. My toes and knees have been ripped up from the foam boards and Aunt Doris thought I had an infection. I visited Doctor Janice Miyakawa and told her, "I am going surfing for the next two days." She was a sweetheart and told me that was the "surfer attitude" and prescribed an antibiotic. She was so good I might have to move to Santa Monica. Thank you Dr. Janice.

With prescription in hand, I proceeded to Ventura where I surfed Mondos. Only caught 1 wave. Do you see a trend forming here? I only catch waves with instructors. Anyway, I went in the green, cold water by myself and caught a wave. I told the guy at the surf shop that my arms were spent from paddling and he said,"That's fine your paddling will be that much better for when you do catch waves". Now that's the surfer attitude.

This picture is out front of Mondos

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean