Thursday, March 18, 2010

Can I get a Holla for LaJolla


Hoooooooooo!!!!
Aimee (on the left) took the pics and video and Kimi (on the right) was my instructor.
They both go to UC San Diego. Kimi has one fianl exam left and is graduating with a degree in Communications and Aimee has one semester left and she is studying Biology.

After the surf, I went to eat in Old Town (San Diego)and I got a Mexican Blanket(authentic baby). These are good for Yoga, right?


I caught a few waves today, but no pics that actually show me riding 'em. Aimee got a video of me getting up but the wave didn't have the energy. I will try and get it up on the blog.

Off to Ventura tomorrow C Street.

"I know it's only Rock 'n Roll but I like it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean