Sunday, April 18, 2010

Decisions descisions

Well maybe life is all about decisions as well. Yoga or surf? Today, when I was getting ready to go to yoga, I noticed seven surfers in the water. It didn't look like much action-- not even ankle bitters but I saw a few people get up. In my mind, there was no decision to be made. I suited up and hit my home surf. As I walked in the water, I was surrounded by seaweed--no worries. I paddled out and waited and waited... When all was said and done, I caught one ride and it was pretty cool because I had to maneuver and adjust on my board to keep it rolling. How cool is it that I can wake up, walk downstairs and surf! The decision had already been made, I will catch a make up Yoga class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean