Saturday, April 3, 2010

Surfing the Maine Waves


I've been itchin' to go surfing for 2 weeks now. Well today I went to Historic York, Maine where I was going to surf Long Sands. To
make a short story long....I ended up in Oqunquit where I bought a wetsuit, a 4/3 (I will need a 3/2 as we move closer to summer). Well I did not know I needed booties and gloves. So I got a lot of gear today (also a rash guard with a hoody). Surfed Ogunquit Beach and did pretty well. I popped up everytime no problem. It took me a while and then I started to put all of my schooling together and by the end I moved to where the waves were breaking and got 2 really nice rides. Tomorrow is Easter, gonna hit a service on the beach at 6 am and then hit the waves. How dope is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean