Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Red Eye/Whiteout


Baltimore was two nights of Rock 'n Roll. What a great town!!! Here I'm chillin' with my boy Poe. This was at the Horse where he used to hang. In fact, it was the last place he was seen alive.

The surfmobile was psyched to be in action again. My board, well I think she knew I had been with another. I'm gonna be on the evening news tonight. There's been a big parking controversy at Higgins. If I don't get footage for the blog, then I'll fill you in (hopefully I get the footage). I nearly caught my biggest wave yet. One more paddle and I was there. Maybe a little fearful, but real upset with myself afterwards. The surfmobile almost got towed, but I sweet-talked the popo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean