Saturday, June 18, 2011

Everything But Surf

ISD was everything but surfing. There was a keg on the beach which was cool. There was an interesting crowd--a bit different from what I'm used to. It seems as though everyone there travels the world to surf. The best part, I guess, is that I met the who's who (if you can call it that) of surf in Maine. So that should help me out in the lineups. I did tell them I was looking for snake so I could throw a beer in his face. Also no one knew the answer to my trivia question..."why do they call it goofy foot?" My blog readers know this answer.

Met Evan, a little kid, who was riding this unicycle. He was sick, riding peg leg and doin' all sorts of tricks. As you can see, Big Wave needs more practice--nearly got killed.

ISD and Surfriders market themselves as 'beach clean up.' The only beach clean up is...they clean up the mess they bring. It's basically just a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean