Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let The Games Begin


It's that time of year again. International Surfing Day. This year it's being held in OOB. Tried the stand-up paddle again. Man oh man is that tough. At least I got up this year and paddled for a little bit. Every muscle in my body was a shakin', a rattlin', and a rollin'.

Already hooked up with some of the people and the festivities are gonna be held at Barry's--BBQ, Live Music, Bon Fire, and of course some pops. I'm bringin' some PBR to hand out. Get in good with the locals. Glad I know Barry and Nancy (surf shop owner)..."I've got friends in all the right places." I think they're gonna surf after having pop. That's a big no-no

http://www.oobmaine.com/Pages/OldOrchardBeachME_SpecialEventsCal/S030EA47F-030EA4B6?formid=161

1 comment:

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean