Thursday, June 2, 2011

Speckled


Originally Fred and I were gonna hike Mahoosuc Notch but opted for a warm up run. Good thing we did because we were both a huffin' and a pufffin' within the first 10 minutes. This is a view from Speckled Mountain--supposedly an easy trek. Hiking is brutal. Fred's a warrior. He tells me all I do is bitch and moan every hike.

It is only now that I am reminded...I was out of commission for a whole week last year after our Mt. Washington hike. Woulda posted yesterday, but I was beat and crashed hard!!!

Next time, if I'm not officially retired from hiking, I'm gonna hire a helicopter to get back down. Once reaching the top, there is no need to hike back down. Going up is bad, but coming down is worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean