Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Big Wave Has Big Problems

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... No, it was the worst of times. I pulled my board out of my bag only to notice it is cracked in half (from rail to rail). It must have snapped on my funky wipe out yesterday. So I had to grab the green machine (funboard) which I am not all that comfortable with. Needless to say I didn't catch anything.

Glenn wants me to let the world know that he is a Big P. Well I can't say (family friendly forum), but use your imagination. I think what he is trying to say is that he needs to commit and not be afraid.

Every break has hazards that are listed such as: reefs, sharks, localism, etc.
The only hazard at my home break is park benches in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean