Monday, December 30, 2013

Junk

Got a Go Pro yesterday (like Go Pro Glenn). I'm having serious trouble editing the footage right now, so I'm bailing on the effort. Software is junk tonight. Anyway...morning session was slop at Higgins. There was a little kid in the lineup, I don't know maybe 10 years old and 75lbs. He kept telling his mom (on the beach) to hold on.

Afternoon session at the Ube. Better than morning at Higgins. Still nothing special. A lot of close-outs.  On the way out, I felt some pain in my knee. More so when coming back in. I'm having trouble putting any weight on my right leg. Doctor Gabe thinks it's ACL issues. I'll let you know. Glenn just thinks I'm paranoid with a new ailment everyday....true that, but this really hurts and didn't come out of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean