Monday, December 23, 2013

Nice Session

There was a nice swell at Higgins today. Glenn was hot right out of the gate. It took me a while to get my groove on then I started to hit some nice rides. On my last one, a guy in the lineup said, "here you go." That was cool he let me grab this bomb coming my way. I was in great position. As I pop up I see this guy paddling in the trough, wide-eyed. I'm standing atop the wave about to drop in and I look at him and say, "you're all set." I drop straight down and do an extended bottom turn around the guy and swoop ahead of the section to ride it home. Overall a nice session as both me and Glenn left on a high note.

1 comment:

  1. Two Kooks.com You better get this under our legal control.

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean