Thursday, January 16, 2014

Frame By Frame


Let me explain each section for my non-surfing viewers around the world.

1-A view from the ocean of others catching waves and how you see it. See how smooth they are.
2- I'm up but it's the other guy's wave. It's a left and he's on it first and deeper, but I get off the back of the wave which is what you are supposed to do if you inadvertently drop in on some one.
3-Explaining Go Pro to Ivar's--he is amazed at the battery life and say's "that's fun."
4-Good ride by Big Wave
5-Dropping in on a short-boarder. Major no-no. He could have outrun me and the white-water. I ruined the wave for him. I need to learn how to do a kick-out so I can get off the wave once I'm really in it (or I could look before I pop)--He was cool about it.
6-Happy to catch a wave home. If you notice I keep looking back at this dude. He dropped in on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean