Sunday, January 12, 2014

No Game

I've got no game. Nice waves this morning, but I couldn't seem to work the wave. Got caught in a routine of pop, drop, and out. The waves were bigger than the video would indicate. Really. Anyway, I've got to eliminate that hop step in my pop-up--problem is my big, fat belly is in the way. Also gotta work on my editing skills. I wanted to loop from :34-:37. I'm really in the wave (rail locked in) and moving at that point.


I had to get out of the water 'cause I was feeling weak and faint. New rule....no more surfing on an empty stomach. I'm pretty sure if you go back to the early days of the blog...I've said that before.

4 comments:

  1. I saw your last drop and ride this morning and it looked pretty nice from where I was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (Bill?) are you sure that was me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, Noreen saw last drop. Who's Bill? :)

      Delete
  3. Looking good out there Kook! Wake up call at 5a.m. tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean