Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All Lubed Up

The waves have been insane the past three days, however, there was no getting out Monday & Tuesday. I watched two guys try to paddle out for a 1/2 hr yesterday before giving up.

Secret Spot! I found a secret break today. The waves are alright, but the food is fabulous. After the surf, I was treated to some incredible pasta fagioli and a homemade ham sandwich to die for. I'll probably hit this spot everyday.

Yeah, today was the first day in my new wetsuit. I lubed up real good with some Vaseline. It's almost been a week since my last wave and paddling was tiring today--I was huffin' and puffin'. My niece asked me what I wanted for Christmas. She also told me that she only had $10 to spend. I should've asked for a tub of Vaseline. Instead, I asked for a stick of wax. That should keep her way under budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean