Friday, December 3, 2010

Going Global

Here's the skinny. Good small waves at home, but I went to Higgins instead. Even smaller at Higgins. Caught 4 and bolted. Drove home in my wetsuit. I'm not getting in and out of this thing any more than I have to. Got home and some old time surfer from Tejas starts talking to me. By the time were done, it's closeout city.

Here we go again. I've developed a serious wetsuit rash (check out blog entry "sidelined" June 16,2010). I guess this happens (to me) when they're new? I think there's some chemical or something that needs to be flushed out. My suit is gonna take a nice long bath tonight. Wow, I'm itching all over.

I just realized my blog has a stats page. I've got hits from: Canada, Indonesia, Spain, South Africa, Singapore, Latvia, Germany, Russia, and Slovenia. The surf report is going global.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean