Thursday, December 23, 2010

It Only Takes One

Well I still got a rash. The good news is it's only on my hips and neck and it's tolerable. The hips is weird, I must waddle when I paddle for the waves. Many people experience wetsuit rash on the neck so I'm not too concerned there.

Man, I have never worked so hard for so little. I was missing every wave. I kept looking over my shoulder to see if Ken was filming, 'cause that would explain it. Ah, but I would soon be reminded...it only takes one good wave.

Even better news. The days are getting longer. You know what that means? Time to catch one more wave.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry things are not going better

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no Ken. The waves I caught were spectactular. Other guys were having trouble catching 'em too. One guy said, "it's tough getting board speed 'cause the tide is going out."

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean