Monday, November 19, 2012

W(rapping) Up

Just finished washing my wetsuit from yesterday's session--which was awful. Glenn and I played the "round & round" game first going to Fortunes Rock where there was absolutely nothing. [Glenn is my new surf partner who I met a few weeks back and also lives on Seacliff]

Anyway we rolled up to Seacliff and saw "the poser's" car at the beach. This guy has a sexy long board that always rests atop his car. His car never moves and no one has ever seen him surf. Well we did and he is no poser. This guy rocks. First wave he is walking the board and hanging 10.

My session was awful. Couldn't catch anything. The waves were perfect little rollers too. Glenn, on the other hand, was rocking everything in sight. I'm glad he got some good action.  Go back and see my blog entry of April 18, 2010 titled, "Yeah" where Gerry Lopez describes the feeling of others catching a wave.


These are my cookies from the other night. Not bad for a first timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean