Monday, May 6, 2013

Dump Permit Required?

I'm not sure if Ogunquit requires a permit or not. Every time I popped-up I got dumped hard. I was sitting real close to the black tees and they were big boy waves today. Too big or too powerful for me. Once going right I got smacked by the lip and just got held down. On my last attempt going left, I'm up and I think the same thing happened. I went flying ahead of my board and my teeth smacked real hard.  Thankfully no damage. I got worked over and over again. Today was the first time I covered up and protected myself with every spill (thanks to the safety advice from Mike in Hawaii). When changing these two locals kept giving me looks. I think the first time I also experienced mild localism.

PS--taking off my wetsuit I opened up my skateboard wound. I think today's session was a worse beating than the skateboard wipeout. I was seeing stars the whole way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean