Saturday, May 4, 2013

Shoulda Stayed Home

Called around to see where it might be working today. One shop told me they thought Gooch's would be the best because of the winds. Also the Chill Fest was spose to be going off today. Chill Fest is a surf contest that was scheduled between November and March depending on conditions--and they chose to have it today. We got to the Bunk and...well...There's Never Been A Wave That Glenn Didn't Like.

This had to be the worst wave I've ever been out in. The waves were doubled up, swirling left, swirling right--pure junk! I shoulda called the surf shop back and asked, "Where'd you get you information from?" With that being said I did catch a somewhat decent little ride. Shoulda stayed home. I think the waves were better. Oh well.

Stopping at the convenience store on the way back one guy says, "I thought you wiped it? So I showed him my battle scars. The other guy says, "Why don't you come back with your protective gear and put on an exhibition in the parking lot?"  I told him I just may do that. When I got my coffee there this morning another guy was asking me/telling me about my skating wipe-out. How news travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean