Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boink

Everything is falling apart. My bootie is letting water in. Look at that boil. My slippah broke. I was able to fix that with a little super glue. And I have been real lazy changing lately...dropping my boardshorts before I have my towel on.

Missed more waves than I caught today. Peru would have said the Ocean was confused. The waves were good height, but coming in real choppy and all crazy. The only time I don't protect my head when wiping out...I surface and here comes my board falling from above...boink, right on my head. No blood, keep surfing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow is surfing fun

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting to get you out there Ken. It's the best feeling in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean