Friday, September 3, 2010

Waiting On A Friend

"Those who don't believe me, find your souls and set them free,
Those who do, believe and know that time will be your key,
Time and time again I've thanked them for a peace of mind,
That helped me find myself amongst the music and the rhyme"

What can I say...Old Orchard has been sweet to me this week!!! I was in the water today with a guy who talked more than me. I know--hard to believe.

"I'm not waiting on a lady." Danielle already blew me off. "I'm just waiting on a friend." I've invited Earl over for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Big Wave ...

    Just checking to make sure comments work. I have a movie camera and will take some movies of you surfing next time and post about a 3 minute clip to YouTube ..... that is if you want that much exposure.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean