Saturday, September 18, 2010

Try To Take Me For A Ride

Seems like everyone is tryin to bamboozle me.

Eugene told me I would have my board by Friday. I left him a message this morning and stopped by at noon. He told me maybe tomorrow.

I had condo meetings during low tide yesterday and today. When others have to work or travel, special arrangements are made. My work hours are low tide.

Eugene calls around five o'clock and tells me my board is ready. I zoomed over and hit some waves at Higgins. They were about head high. I got barrelled when I would turtle. The waves were good. I caught a few nice rides. Pumped I got my board back.

"Try to take me for a ride, I'm not a bad guy, but I'm the funky feel one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean