Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Paradise


I needed to get away from all of the stress, so I went camping. I was visited by a couple of bears and a cougar. Good thing I left my provisions outside of the tent. Later in the night, I was playing guitar with a guy on the beach.

The camp ground I went to was awesome. I was the only one on the seven-mile stretch. In the middle of the night it felt and sounded like the waves were washing all around me. Sweet Relaxation. Finished the trip off with a little morning yoga.

3 comments:

  1. Dave,

    A true adventure .... one to never be forgotten.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. And about that Mermaid that found your Campsite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Wave,

    Cool!! However, there's no way two adults are gonna sleep in that tent unless they are honeymooners.

    Fred

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean