Monday, February 24, 2014

Sad State Of Affairs

Pretty Sad. Prior to buying a new board yesterday, I had three boards and all are/were severely damaged.
Off To The Emergency Room
  • My 9'4 has a crack from rail to rail and the bottom is toast as it looks like it buckled in a shore break
  • My 8'11 water hog's tail is cracked, crumbled, and missing foam (being fixed)
  • My 8'0 has a damaged fin box and is water-logged weighing about 100lbs
So I have 3 boards that are toast. I brought the 9'4 and 8'0 to see if they can be fixed. Keeping my fingers crossed. I think the 8'0 is repairable but don't know about the 9'4 (previously told "beyond repair"). If I get all my boards back with the addition of my new board, I will have a nice little quiver.

Quiver: A surfer's collection of boards for different kinds of waves



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean