Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Great Mitten Debacle

Let's see if you can follow this. Let's see if I can remember everything correctly.
  • About 3 or 4 days ago Glenn and I go to Higgins. On the way home we are swapping boards etc and I leave my mittens at Higgins.  I go back and can't find them.
  • The next day I go to the shop to buy some. The kid tells me he found my mittens. They are in his car but he doesn't have his car with him
  • Yesterday I go to get my mittens. On my way there, I am called back home due to an emergency. I don't get my mittens.
  • There are waves this morning so I put on my spring gloves, but can't go out it's too cold. So I go to the store to get my mittens. The guy who has them isn't there so I buy new mittens (in between spring gloves and winter mittens).
  • I surf the Ube and the kid from the shop is out. He asks if I got my mittens, I explain that I bought new ones. He told me he left my mittens at the store.
  • After the session I go to pick up my mittens
Does this make sense to you. Well that's my mitten debacle.. The good news at this point is I have my winter mittens and I have my water hog back. So let me go wax that pig up!



2 comments:

  1. Noreen said you don't pull your suit over your mittens? That's whacked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finally got them! Looked pretty knarly out there for Glenn's first session ... maybe a good thing you didn't have your mits?

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean