Saturday, February 22, 2014

Street Cred

Got a rag-tag-repaired, water-logged board (super glue & duct tape), but hey...I'm out there. Can't wait to get the waterhog back. Anyway, I was in the heart of the lineup at the Rivermouth. I have never been in the Rivermouth lineup at Ogunquit before. I've always surfed the main beach (what the locals call the ladies tee). I had to let a lot go.  I was out there with about 6-8 shortboarders at all times. I gave respect and went strictly for scraps. Coulda gone after a few real ones I guess, but I gained some street cred at OGT and gained some confidence as I got up on a bunch of crap.  No real rides 'cause I didn't go after any real waves. I can't wait to hit OGT again and hit that lineup and go after some real waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean