Friday, March 14, 2014

Short Mushy Rides

You know it's cold when you are changing and you want to get in the water to warm up--brrr. I gave you an intro so you can see Higgins Beach. Rides were short and turning over quick but as always...a good time. I may start bringing the fish out 'cause I think the hog might have too much rocker and be better suited for steeper waves. I don't know. Over thinking as always.

When leaving, there was an older, grey-haired gentleman changing next to me. He was a construction worker which I thought was cool Go Blow Up Your Stereotypes! Everyone Surfs!

2 comments:

  1. Your videos continue to be fantastic. Still hoping to see an extra long ride

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have enjoyed my last ride yesterday (sans video). It was better than the one you saw from your balcony

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean