Sunday, March 9, 2014

Up and Down

That's what I did today...pop up and fall down (couldn't get stable cause of the juice). It wasn't until Glenn told me to stay low that I started catching some rides. Glenn killed it out there today.  He caught everything in sight and really rode 'em.  The waves never look as big on cam as they really are because of the camera view. I could have rode the fish today, but all is good.  I wish you could see what I see (on this last ride) looking down the line. It is so cool.

Video clip is called Orion because my neighbor told me there would be no waves today because...I don't know the moon is in Orion or some hocus pocus.  To that I say take some more astrology.  Waves were killer today

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean