Thursday, July 22, 2010

Goat Island


Went out to Goat Island Lighthouse this morning You can see Walker's Point from the Lighthouse. For a brief period, I acted as the keeper and made sure everything was o.k.

Baby Waves and Bad Eyes...
Went to Higgins tonight. It was the worst conditions yet. I should have gotten a refund on parking. Boy my eyes are bad. I asked a kid what was that black thing out there. I thought it might be a seal. He told me it was a duck. WOW! Then I see something jump and ask him what that was. He kept kidding, saying it was a shark. I figured it was some sort of fish. When walking back to my car, I'm talking to a girl and she asks if I saw the shark jump? I told her I think it was a fish. Besides, I don't think sharks jump.

Thursday Night...you know what's next. That's right Fireworks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean