Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hypnosis

I gotta go see a hypnotist. I know what I'm doing and yet I continue to do it. Five knee rides--pathetic!!! Only really attempted two--I mean where I actually popped up. One I went head over heels and on the other I made a nice little drop going left but couldn't hold on. I think I needed to grab the rail to hold it tight.

Anyway, here's a pic of today's action. This is from the 6th floor and the waves are bigger than they look. That's still no excuse for my mental block.

(Update 1/2 hr later) I just got off the phone with 2 surf shops. They think I'm having trouble adjusting to one and a half feet less board. Maybe so. There's an 8 year old girl about to go out by herself (parents on the beach watching) I bet she's gonna rip it. I gotta go watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean