Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Worst Student Yet

Not much action today. I've been telling Mark for a long time that I'd bring him surfing. Today was the day. Perfect for learning. First things first, I had to go steal Noreen's foam board. She has a nice little quiver: a 9'4"foam board, a 7'2", an 8'0", a 9'0", a 9'4", and a SUP.

After the first attempt, Mark said, "I'm tired, I'm done." I mean I pulled him out and pushed him in. I don't know how he coulda been tired. He's a real trouper though. He can't swim and he went out in the ocean on Thanksgiving and Christmas--Fool. And he gave it a shot today. Just upset that I didn't get him up and riding. Maybe next time. He did, however, have the obligatory beverage after his session. So he got the full experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean