Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do you know what day it is?

Well yeah it's Father's Day, but it is also the 6th Annual International Surfing Day.

It was posted online as being from 6-10am. There was one other guy out there with me and he bolted for Kennebunk. So I went out and caught some waves for a couple of hours. "Wait, what do I see?" Some people start setting up and all these surfers start arriving at 9 o'clock. I'm told the local Surf-Riders Foundation changed the hours, making it 9-11am.

The guy who bolted for Kennebunk showed up again. We took free S.U.P (stand up paddle) lessons. Yeah right....IM-POSS-IBLE. I'm glad I didn't go to a surf camp that split time between surfing and S.U.P. as a lot of them do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean