Monday, June 21, 2010

No Waves, No Problem

My brother tells me that he saw me on the news at surfing day. I know a reporter wanted to interview me, but I don't talk to the media...well I mean I talked to her 'cause she was a cutie (but not for the paper). When I was taking my S.U.P. lesson, they said it was like riding a bike. I don't think so.

I picked up my bike from the shop today. I haven't ridden in years and I didn't miss a beat. I rode the Eastern Trail to Higgins (It is part of a larger trail system that goes from Calais, ME to Key West, FL). I was going at a pretty good clip. I passed at radar sign for cars and it read 21mph. I don't know it seemed pretty good to me.

My sit bones are probably gonna be sore tomorrow. I'd better not get a diaper rash--that's all I would need. Well just got back from my ride and now off to yoga. Yeah, I'm gonna be toast. The teacher is gonna be all over me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean