Thursday, June 24, 2010

Signs


"Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
Blockin' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign"

I did really well tonight. There was this guy right next to me, I asked, "you gonna grab this one?" He said, "no, it's yours." I was pearling (which would have bit) but I salvaged it and got a good ride--phew. Twice, I trimmed the wave where I was actually looking at the face. I practiced the mechanics of the turn in my living room last night (shoulders, hips and push the back leg all at once).

Almost every time out someone asks, "what size is your board?" Kinda of like a dis. Who cares right? But tonight the guy said, "I need to pick up a longer board."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean